Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Crazy First Week!

While it has been wonderful to be back here in Costa Rica, it hasn't exactly been smooth sailing. This past weekend we experienced a very terrifying event in the form of a car accident. Miraculously everyone was okay, but I have to say I'm still kind of shaken up. It is absolutely incredible to see how God's hand was over the whole day. He truly was watching over us, and I am so thankful. Cailah did a great job of sharing the story on her blog. Rather than retell it, I'm just going to direct you there through this link Click Here Please join us in praising God for his protection and keep praying for us as we try to sort through all the emotions and logistics of a major event like this.

5 comments:

Janice said...

We do praise God for His protection!Love you Krysta,,, and so good seeing you!

Nicki Appel said...

Thats is so scary! It is pretty amazing to see how intricate the details are that kept you safe. I 'm so glad God kept you safe!

Sara said...

thinking of your krysta! Keep you in my prayers and hope you stay safe and happy my dear friend!

Unknown said...

Gosh guys...scary! So glad you all are okay!

melina said...

Thank you Jesus thank you Jesus thank you Jesus