Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The California Express

A few weekends ago I was blessed with the opportunity, thanks to some very generous friends, to fly to California in order to celebrate the marriage of a good friend from college. It was speedy trip; in less than four days, I visted seven to nine cities, depending on how you're counting. Regarldess of the rapid pace, it was a wonderful time with friends, filled with laughter, eating, dancing, and late nights. Thanks to flexible friends, I was even able to squeeze in a few hours with family. Bryton wanted to know if I was staying until our family vacation to Tahoe in June. Sadly, no, but at least I got to eat dinner with them and put the girls to bed.

1 comment:

Benje Williams said...

such great pics!
and love the new format
Jasmine is ridiculous!
ahhh....
:)