Sunday, March 20, 2011

Birthday!

My birthday was a couple weeks ago, and it was a memorable day full of special times with many of the people I really love.

The day started off early with breakfast with the Viejitas. Blake managed the morning session all by himself, so I could spend most of the morning with the girls. Thank you Blake!



For lunch, Blake and I headed to the park in the community next to Los Guido in order to enjoy some of the beautiful sunshine. It always feels like such a treat to "go out" for lunch.


Later that night we all dressed up and headed to dinner at an old Spanish mansion that has been converted into a delicious Moroccan Restaurant. One of my friends gave me the great idea of starting a list of things I want to do before my next birthday. One of the items on my list is try 5 new restaurants in San Jose. This was a definite winner!





Thank you to everyone who made my day special from both near and far!!!

2 comments:

Nicki Appel said...

Oh....I'm so glad you felt special on your birthday. I miss you loads and really really love the Viejitas for your girls! That is awesome.

Benje Williams said...

what great pics, and a great way to celebrate!!