Saturday, November 8, 2008

Blessed.

Today I have been overwhelmed with how much I can see God's hand guiding my life and how much He has blessed me. If you've seen the video of our apartment, you know it's a far cry from the hut I was ready to live in the jungle. Yet, it was by far the cheapest we found here in the city, and just happened to be one of the nicest and closest to our school. Then I think about our language school. There are hundreds here in San Jose, but I happened to find this one on the internet, and it has been perfect! Not only are the teachers highly qualified, they purposely keep it small so that it retains it's family atmosphere. All of our teachers have given us their phone numbers and told us to call them if we need anything. One teacher even invited us to her church. If that weren't enough, Cailah and I are getting private classes at the group class rate because it's the off season. As I reflect on my first two weeks here, I amazed at how smoothly this first transition has been. I know there will be bumps ahead, but I am so thankful for God's hand that has been over me, making the path smooth, thus far. Thank you for all of your love and prayers; I can feel them all the way down here in Costa Rica.



This is us enjoying the only sunset I've seen since being here. It's normally to cloudy/rainy to notice the sun went down. It was beautiful!

1 comment:

The Rath Family said...

It is so good to hear that things are going well. God is great! We'll keep up the prayers!
Marjean