Sunday, November 16, 2008

Friends and Entertainment

Many of you have asked if I've made lots of new friends or met many locals. I wish I could say I have, but outside of our language school, we don't have a place to interact with locals on a more personal level. This will definitely change in the next few months, once we start spending time in Desamperados. I am exceedingly thankful for our wonderful team and the good friends they continue to be; taking me to get fingerprinted for immigration (a several hour process), sharing many cups of coffee, and sharing their loving and entertaining children with me.

Yesterday we hung out with Tracy Dixon and her kids, Sawyer and Olivia. Sawyer did not want to eat any lunch, but he was very eager to use his booster seat.

Strapping himself in...





Ready to take off...







Stopping for a short rest.....




And climbing up onto the doll house... Mom intervened here.

1 comment:

The Dixons said...

My kids do make good blog material! Feel free to use them anytime you want! Those pictures are too good. :)