Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Wait is Over!

For all of you who have been patiently waiting for pictures of our new house, wait no more. Cailah has put together a wonderful video tour sharing all the blessings and quirks of our new place. We've been in this part of the city for almost 2 months now, and I can finally say I'm starting to feel settled in. I'm comfortable with the buses, know my way around the farmers' market, and have even found a new favorite park. All these little things help to make it feel little more like home.

Hope you enjoy the tour! We'd love for you to come see it in person!!!

3 comments:

Señor Shingle said...

Love it. I can't wait to come sleep on that couch!

Benje Williams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Benje Williams said...

YAY for finally putting video up of your *WONDERFUL* "new" apartment
and a special YAY for the soccer field right by your house!!!
Do ppl play there often??
(sorry, accidentally deleted my comment from earlier)