Sunday, October 26, 2008

Costa Rica!

I have arrived! It seemed like this day would never come, but now that I'm here it is completely sureal. My mind truly cannot process it just yet. I am thankful to be here and even more grateful to have the amazing support network of my teammates, The Dixon and Janzen Families and Cailah Pritchard. This morning when I woke up, Tracy Dixon was making pancakes, and I felt like I was at home for our traditional Saturday morning breakfast. It's so wonderful to be around people I know and love as I begin this new stage.

Tomorrow Cailah and I start language school and then in the afternoon we are looking at an apartment we really hope we can get. It's less than a 10 minute walk from our language school, in a safe neighborhood, sounds really nice, and is within our budget. Please be praying that it works out.

I promise to write more, when I have more to share. Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers and your encouraging emails; they mean a lot to me. Lots of love to you all.

3 comments:

David said...

We love you Krysta! I'm excited that you finally made it...pretty crazy huh? Never thought the day would come. We will be praying for you.

d. vasquez said...

That is so awesome Krysta! So glad for you that God has finally opened up this new area for you life! I hope to visit soon!!! Praying for you!

Sheila said...

Hey Krysta!

You lucky lady!! How I wish I could have joined you in Costa Rica....someday. Glad to hear you arrived safely and eager to get started on your new adventure. I have great faith that you will all be very successful and bring so much to the lives of those you work with. You will be in my thought and prayers...

Sheila