Sunday, October 26, 2008

New York

For some crazy reason, when purchasing tickets for Costa Rica, it was $300 cheeper to fly through New York instead of straight from California, and I am so glad. I had an amazing 5 days in New York hanging out with my brother, Benje. My dear friend Josh was also came down to visit from Boston, and then my cousin, Jeremiah, came up from Washington DC. I had a great time hangout, enjoying some amazing restaurants, wandering through the MET, going to see a great new musical, and just generally being spoiled. It was a great last few days in the State's and a really special time with my brother before I moved. Here are a few pictures from my time there. Notice the heavy layers of clothes; Costa Rica is quite a climate change!

1 comment:

David Roberts said...

I wish I could have been there! Ah, that looks so fun. I miss you guys.